arrow-rightalertarrow-downclose emailarrow-upinstagramphonemaptranslate search facebooktwitter    
Can't find what you're looking for?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
School Logo

Carnforth Community

Primary School

What to do if you are concerned about a child

We have a duty to protect children and young people from harm caused by neglect or abuse. This includes investigating any allegations that a child might be being neglected or abused, and if necessary take appropriate action to protect the child.

If you are concerned about a child, or about an adult who is working with a child call  0300 123 6720 or out of hours 0300 123 6722.


If you think a child is in immediate danger

Don’t delay – call the police on 999


Listed below are links to several websites which you can use to report any concerns you may have about a child: – This will provide you with links to the local council/police page for your area.